About the Evening
Join us for the MAP17 Application Workshop to find out more about how to put your best foot forward in our selection process.
Startups who gain entry into the MAP startup accelerator will obtain:
- $20,000 funding (no equity taken);
- Structured mentoring;
- Office workspace;
- Unparalleled networking opportunities; and
- Pitching opportunities in Australia and Silicon Valley.
If you’re interested in applying for the MAP startup accelerator, the process has 4 stages:
- Online application (including a 3-minute video);
- Pitch night;
- Interview (with MAP); and
- Interview (with selection panel)
Join Maxine Lee (MAP Accelerator Manager) and Jeremy Kraybill (MAP entrepreneur-in-residence) to discuss:
- The best program for your needs;
- Eligibility requirements;
- Selection stages;
- Selection criteria; and
- Tips for applying!
In addition to the MAP startup accelerator, MAP offers a range of development programs and intensive acceleration options. No matter the sector, stage or size of your startup, we have a program for you. If you're interested in applying but are unsure if you're eligible or ready to apply, this workshop is also for you! Come along and learn about your options.
Historically, this event has booked out months in advance so please register soon to secure a ticket!
6.15pm Arrival & Registration
6.30pm Our accelerator programs, eligibility, selection process and tips for applying.
7.30pm Event concludes