Please talk to each point below in your 3 minute video.
This is a set of criteria for early stage founders interested in the MAP Velocity Program. If you intend to apply to the MAP Startup Accelerator, please view criteria here
- Problem (and plan for social impact) - If your venture addresses a social or environmental issue, how are you doing so in an innovative, transformative, effective way. How do you plan to generate significant social impact.
- N.B. You have a deep understanding of your social issue and can show evidence of how well you know its complexities. e.g. worked or volunteered for relevant organisations, personally experienced this issue, studied or researched the issue in depth etc.
- Solution - You have thought through a sustainable and scalable or replicable business model. You may not yet have decided, but will have a clear understanding the options available to you.
- Market - You have an initial understanding of your venture’s market size and your potential competition
- Traction - You have some evidence of what stage you're at, your traction or testing of your assumptions and have made progress beyond an idea.
- Team - Your team is capable, experienced, committed and ready to execute on the startup you describe.
Online Application for MAp
April 17 (by 11:59pm)
Submit a 3-min video and online form that addresses the criteria above
Round I offers and interviews
May 1 - 5
Video and written applications will be reviewed and eligible candidates will be contacted for a short interview.
Round II offers and interviews
May 8 - 12
A second wave of interviews and offers will be conducted for eligible candidates.
Final Offers and Interviews
Final interviews and offers will be given by 12 May 2017 determining the final cohort of Velocity Program participants.
Join the Launch
MAP17 Launch @ The Plaza Ballroom
Get to know the broader MAP community. Support and mingle with your fellow MAP founders and the broader startup ecosystem
Induction of MAP17 Velocity founders
MAP17 Velocity Program welcome, briefing and official induction for the successful teams. A must to attend for all selected teams.